User Behavior Study of 10,000 Unique Website Users
Wonder what to do with the heatmaps and all the sessions you are recording or interested in getting some insights from mouse tracking and click maps or the engagement analysis for your site or clients?
Analyzing 10,000 unique website session on one page including mouse tracking, heatmap, click map and engagement analysis for a report on where actions can be taken for improvements. We recommend that you get a “Company Persona & Heuristic Analysis” done as a briefing for this gig. This gig included the installation of a unique Hotjar code on your website so we can analyze the results if you don’t have your own tool.
What you can expect:
- Analysis for 10,000 sessions for unique users in click maps, heat maps and mouse tracking. Delivered in a report of key suggestions for the one page.
- No tool? No worries! This gig includes a free install of Hotjar for the page being analyzed.
What we need from you:
- A link to a webpage with at least 10,000 unique visitors that represent the average visitor over the coming 10 days (don’t buy extra traffic!).
- Your cooperation sharing access to your heatmap tool or cooperation to install Hotjar on one specific webpage.
- Can you work with out Crazy Egg, Clicktale, Hotjar or Mouseflow account?
- Yes, no problem, please invite us after purchasing this gig.
- Does 10,000 unique visitors for the website work as well?
- No, for this gig to work we need 10,000 unique visitors to one web page in the next 10 days. If you don’t have this traffic this gig might not lead to the expected results.