Grow with A/B Test Development & QA
A/B Testing variation creation is a complicated process to get right. Following the process, of delivering the variation designs we will provide you up to two variations (extend with upgraded gig), QA and you will continually increase your website’s conversion rates.
What you can expect:
- Analysis of your design specs (using TrackDuck or Zurb Notable).
- Clarification (if needed).
- Development of (jQuery) variations (Desktop or Mobile).
- URL’s of preview links.
What we need from you:
- Integration of the code snippet of an A/B testing tool like Convert Experiences, VWO, Optimizely, AB Tasty or Omniconvert. If you’re already using another A/B test tool, we can work most likely with that as well.
- A clear mock-up or design is .psd with a code brief on what the variation should look like.
- How long do A/B tests run?
- It depends on when we reach statistical significance, this depends on the tool used. VWO uses Bayesian, Optimizely a mix, Convert traditional Z-test. However, there will be cases (usually 25%-30%) when reaching statistical significance will be impossible for websites that don’t get a ton of traffic or variation is not significantly outperforming the original. Expect a test to run for at least two weeks.
- How many variations can I send?
- You can send up to three variations of the same test as part of this gig.
- Do you integrate the test inside our testing tool?
- Yes, please make us a user account and we will place the test in draft.
- Can you develop both Desktop and Mobile variations?
- Yes, please upgrade the gig with one variation.
- Can we send you more variations than the three included?
- Yes, each additional variation can be added, upgrade the gig with as many variations as you need.
- Can I add advanced jQuery logic?
- Yes, upgrade the gig with additional logic.
- Can I change the variations after the gig started?
- Yes, please add an additional variation for each change request.