Google Analytics Health Check
Do you have constant mismatches in Google Analytics (GA) and other tools or wonder why your reports are so dismal ? Do not start any campaign if you cannot measure it properly, it is a waste of time and money. This gig reviews your GA account for one property, then sets everything up so you have confidence in your numbers.
The start of a growth driven optimization program is that the data collected is accurate. Sure everything being measured but is everything accurate? Setup measurement for KPIs and identify leaks and problems in the setup of your Google Analytics installations is something that solves many future headaches. You cannot start optimizing without it.
You might be measuring everything, but how can you be sure it’s accurate? Accurate data is imperative to succeeding with your growth driven optimization program. Ensuring proper setup of KPR measurements and identifying leaks or problems in your Google Analytics installation will save you from many headaches in the future. You cannot start optimizing without accurate data collection.
What you can expect:
- Check that your tracking code has been installed properly.
- Setup site search reports.
- Setup event tracking to measure key user interactions.
- Selling online? Setup eCommerce (revenue) tracking.
- Configure goals to measure conversions (KPI’s).
- Set your default page.
- Link Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Help with use of campaign tags.
- Check the ‘Hostnames’ report.
- Filter bots and obvious spam-traffic.
What we need from you:
- Access to Google Analytics (and Google Tag Manager if required).
- A list of key goals you’d like to track.
- If it’s an eCommerce site, a coupon to test the buying cycle and check revenue settings.
- My Google Analytics is Universal, does this gig work for me?
- Yes, this gig is valid for Google Analytics Classic, Universal and those using Google Tag Manager.
- I have multiple websites, do I need to buy more than one gig?
- If you have multiple URL’s that are in different properties and have their own goals, then yes you’ll need to purchase multiple gigs.